healthy planet healthy people
A healthy planet with healthy people is where we begin and end - which is why we've established a multi-tiered approach to safeguarding both.
- We work with like-minded manufacturers and suppliers who create healthy, sustainably sourced, socially responsible and environmentally sound products, provide recycling buy-back schemes and have achieved ISO 14001 certification.
- We value, promote and encourage the recycling of old floor finishes and clean off-cuts through our membership with Carpet Recycling UK and as a registered contractor with Recofloor.
- We use solvent-free, low-VOC and environmentally responsible adhesives and screeds, install FSC-certified flooring grade ply to subfloor preparations and source FSC-certified or reclaimed timber floor finishes - and we actively seek out improvements to all of our systems of work.
- We minimise any unnecessary waste of floor finishing materials through special estimating software that allows us to calculate the amount of material needed given the laying pattern, pile direction and architect’s design.
- We are trained and qualified: our management and fitting teams hold SMSTS qualifications, CSCS cards, Nora rubber installation certificates and FITA training; and we all practice the safest systems of work by staying updated on the latest developments in health, safety and sustainability protocols.
- We optimise our programming in order to minimise transit emissions.
- We are accredited through the CHAS and Construction Line schemes.
Take a closer look
We invite you to take a closer look at how we operate.
Examine our Environmental Policy and Health and Safety Policy Statement. Investigate our accreditations and recycling partners. Browse through our manufacturers and suppliers.
And don’t hesitate to ask us for more.